As you will come to notice as I put up more and more posts I’m a big fan of making sweet things. This recipe here is one of my favorites. The reason I love it so much is that Hershey Kisses have gone wild with new flavors, cherry cordial, caramel, peanut butter, peppermint (my favorite to use for the winter holidays!), dark chocolate (mmmm), etc. And to keep up with the kisses we have bazillions of M&Ms to choose from and they come in season appropriate colors too. Anyways, the point of the rant on the varieties of chocolates is to let you know this recipe can lend itself to lots of creativity and fit your chocolate craving. I’ll give you the basics, you run wild in the candy aisle.
1 bag pretzel snaps or waffles
1 bag kisses of your choosing
1 bag M&Ms or other small candy of your choosing
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees farenheit
- Lay pretzels in a single layer on a cookie sheet or some pan that has edges (helps the pretzels not go flying 🙂 )
- Places kisses on center of pretzels and place in oven for about 5 minutes. If you are using anything with white chocolate it will get soft faster. Don’t let the kisses melt you just want them soft.
- Place your candy in the center.
- Chill in the refrigerator. Store in a sealed container in a cool location.